Do 5 things a day to stay mentally healthy
Want to stay mentally healthy?
British scientists say that just doing 5 simple little things a day can help us have a positive attitude.
The first little thing: Connect with others. Feeling good relationships with family, friends, colleagues and neighbors can enrich your life and help you.
The second little thing: Doing sports, developing hobbies such as dancing and gardening, or developing a habit of walking every day can also make you feel good and promote physical discomfort and health.
The third little thing: stay curious and observe everyday beauty and unusualness. Learn to enjoy time and think. This will help you see the world with appreciation.
The fourth little thing: learning to learn musical instruments or cooking and so on.
Challenge and fulfillment bring fun and confidence.
Fifth little thing: Dedication helps friends and strangers, associate your happiness with the wider society, and you benefit a lot from resetting.
Accumulating “spiritual capital” The British government’s chief scientific adviser said that the original intention of drafting this report was to gradually accumulate “spiritual capital” in the country.
If we consider the overall state of mind of the nation as a bank account, “we need to consider that certain behaviors can add value to the account and certain behaviors can shrink it.”
”We found 5 things that can help people noticeably change their mental state,” said Hooper, a professor of psychology at the University of Cambridge.
Each of these categories is supported by evidence.
These 5 things are very simple. Anyone can do it every day if they want, just like eating 5 kinds of vegetables and fruits every day to promote physical health.
“Debt is easy to cause heart disease Debt is an important factor affecting mental health.
Half of the coefficients in the United Kingdom have mental illness, far exceeding the proportion of 16% of the national population with psychological disorders.
”The mental health problem has long been associated with low income, but recent research has found that the alternative statement may be a reduction in this debt relationship,” Jenkins of the London Psychiatric Association said.
“On the contrary, flexible work is considered a factor that promotes mental health.
Cooper, a professor of organizational psychology at Lancaster University, said: “People who choose a flexible work system are often more satisfied with their work, healthier, and creative!
Psychologist Gan Luchun: 19 small habits that make you happy1. Take a few photos every day Reason: Use the camera to take pictures of people and things around you, such as trees outside the window, small flowers on the roadside, children and neighborsFriends wedding.
Record these moments that may be forgotten at any time. When you organize photos from time to time, you will find all the details are good memories, there is nothing to repeat, so people will easily become happy.
2. Reasons for watching a sad movie: Watch a stunning movie, such as “When a man falls in love with a woman”, when it is difficult to restrain himself, cry out without hindrance, and then comfort yourself and say that this is just the plot, Not real life, your mood will change a lot.
This is a method of inverse thinking, often used in psychology, to help people think differently.
3. Daydreaming in the early morning of the weekend. Reasons: Too capable housewife will get up early on Saturday morning and do non-stop chores, such as cleaning the house and cleaning the toilet.
Such habits often make people tired on Saturday nights and affect Sunday sleep.
May wish to put aside the trivial chores and have a beautiful daydream in the early morning of the weekend.
Don’t blame yourself, but encourage yourself to say, “I work so hard and squandering my rest time is understandable.
“4. Reasons for writing emails regularly: Keep in touch with friends who have known you for many years by email.
Those who have the habit of writing diaries, just graffiti or scribble on the paper, can reflect the mental state of the subconscious, and the same is true when writing emails.
And regular emails with friends to talk about your recent life can not only help you relax your heart, but also help you pick up the indifferent friendship.
5. Reasons for walking by the water: Some studies have pointed out that because of being in amniotic fluid during infancy, people are inherently hydrophilic.
Walking on the water’s edge can effectively help people relax. Even if there are more troubles, in an environment with green trees and flowing water, you can temporarily put aside everything and “steale” for yourself a leisurely moment.
6. Occasion of eating a big meal occasionally: The beauty of eating a big meal is that not only can you enjoy delicious food, but also make you feel that you have received special courtesy.
When people are taken care of differently from others, their mood will unknowingly improve.
We may have experienced something like this in the hours: When your parents deliberately bought you a beautiful bowl different from other children, you will happily eat more food than usual, and even do not like to eatThe food also became “cute”.
7. Do nail art once a week. Reason: When you see your long, dirty and severe nails, no one will have a good mood.
Doing nail art once a week can make your nails look more neat and beautiful, and can also give you the satisfaction of “everything under control”, and people become suddenly cheerful.
8. Reasons for participating in group activities: Although being alone is also one of the ways to adjust your mood, don’t waste your rest time and allocate a part to group activities.
Mountain climbing, outings, conflicts, parties, song clubs . Encourage yourself to actively participate in group activities, and you will find strength to be strong and peaceful in common play. 9. Reasons for regular swimming: Swimming is one of the most exhausting sports, but this easily exhausted activity can cause people to get into trouble and stretch their bodies.
It is also good to choose a person to swim, surrounded by the water, even the bad mood can be softened.
10. Sing loudly while driving. Reason: When you are in a bad mood, turn on the radio in the car, adjust the volume, and sing aloud along with the melody playing inside. You don’t need to care about other people’s strange eyes.
Maybe you are a bit silly in the eyes of others at this time, it is indeed a good way to let people release their mood quickly.
11, while drinking coffee, reading novels reasons: pick a famous cafe, bring a novel that has most interested you recently, choose a location by the window, sit down and order a cup of coffee, drink while reading .… Yes, this is the “petty bourgeois” lens that often appears in movies.
But what does it matter? Let yourself experience the romantic shots only in movies, and you will also be affected by touch to get real relaxation and enjoyment.
12. Send a card to a friend. Reason: Pick 10-15 unique cards, carry them in your bag, wait for the bus, wait in line, check out. When you are waiting for someone, take out a handwritten phrase, such as “”I miss you”, “May your mood be as bright as today’s weather”, “Be sure to be happy”, “Remember our days in college” and so on, and then mail it to your friends.
When all the cards have been written and mailed out one by one, when you think of the surprise expression when your friends receive the card, you will have a charming smile from your heart.
For the other 7 lifestyles, try -13 from now on, and wear bright, bright clothes every Monday morning.
14. Make phone calls and scribble.
15. Occasionally eat one of the most expensive cakes or chocolates, and save the price tag and box.
16. Sing while bathing.
17, wear underwear that makes you feel most comfortable.
18. Regular nightlife.
19. Sprinkle some dried fruit on the yogurt.